1.Subsidizing interest rates on loans. Support Program for Investment Projects (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1044)
The program provides an opportunity for investment projects selected in the prescribed manner by authorized banks (Sberbank, Gazprom, Alpha, VTB, VEB) to obtain preferential bank loans from authorized banks with an interest rate of “interest rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for refinancing a loan to a commercial bank + 2.5 % per annum ”, by providing the CB of RF with refinancing of commercial banks and providing state guarantees for these loans (up to 25% of the cost of the loan).
2. State guarantees. The program of providing state guarantees of the Russian Federation for loans or bonded loans (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1016)
State guarantee allows to reduce the cost of borrowing, to ensure the observance of the interests of investors and to obtain a credit rating. But the federal guarantee is characterized by strict criteria for the provision, because providing a guarantee leads to an additional debt burden on the budget. Projects that received state guarantees: Western high-speed diameter (25 billion rubles), M-11 section 15-58 (10 billion rubles).
3. Support Program for Investment Projects (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1055)
The program provides an opportunity for investment projects to receive budget financing for the infrastructure necessary for the implementation of the investment project.
4. Financing of projects at the expense of the National Welfare Fund
The program for providing financing from the funds of the National Wealth Fund / pension savings (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 991).
5. Regional project support programs
Regional support for investment projects can take the form of: tax benefits; deferrals or installments for the payment of regional taxes; investment tax loans; subsidies from the regional budget; state guarantees of the region; leasing on preferential terms of land, buildings, structures owned by the region; participation in the authorized (joint-stock) capital of legal entities that are not state and municipal institutions and state or municipal unitary enterprises. One type of investment project may provide several types of state support.
1. Law No. 224-FZ provides for the selection of investors on a competitive basis, fully regulated by law. At the same time, an alternative mechanism is also prescribed when an investor can apply for the construction or modernization of a public infrastructure facility on his own initiative. In this case, the application is posted on the website https://torgi.gov.ru, and if, within 45 days, another investor does not express his interest in the project, an agreement is concluded with the initiator on a public-private, municipal-private partnership.
2. The tender may be open (any persons may submit applications for participation in the tender) or closed (tender applications may be submitted by persons who are invited to participate in such a tender in accordance with the decision on the implementation of the project). A closed tender is held if the agreement is concluded with respect to the object of the agreement, information about which is a state secret. When conducting a closed tender, the public partner, the tender commission and the bidders must comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on state secrets. Information classified as a state secret in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation shall not be published in the media, posted on the Internet information and telecommunication network and included in the notice of the competition sent to persons in accordance with the decision to conclude an agreement.
3. The competition is held in accordance with the decision on the implementation of the project and includes the following steps:
1) posting a message about the tender on the official website of the Russian Federation on the Internet information and telecommunications network to post information on tendering as determined by the Government of the Russian Federation, or in the case of a closed tender, the deadline for notifying the individuals determined by the decision on the implementation of the project about holding a closed tender with an invitation to participate in a closed tender;
2) submitting applications for participation in a tender;
3) opening envelopes with applications for participation in a tender urse;
4) conducting preliminary selection of bidders;
5) presenting tender bids;
6) opening envelopes with tender bids;
7) reviewing, evaluating tender bids and determining the winner of the tender;
8) signing a protocol on the results of the tender, posting a message on the results of the tender competition on the official website of the Russian Federation in the information and telecommunication network "Internet" for posting information on tendering determined by the Government of the Russian Federation ii, and notification of bidders about the results of the tender.
Information on concession agreements and SPP agreements initiated at the regional and municipal levels is provided for review on the website https://torgi.gov.ru
Authorities responsible for supporting SPP projects
SPP project support functions are assigned to "Committee for Economics and Development of the Kursk Region", and Investment Promotion Agency of the Kursk region.
You can get advice on any questions you may have from the Kursk Region Investment Promotion Agency by phone +7 (4712) 70-70-47 with the staff responsible for SPP projects - Viktor Ostrikov and Arthur Romanenko